ParentPay – A new way to pay for school meals, music tuition, trips etc.
At St. Barnabas we use the ParentPay system to handle payments for lunches, music lessons, out of school club and trips. ParentPay is a quick and simple way to pay for school meals, music tuition, trips etc. at a time that suits you. There are many benefits, such as:
- It is a convenient payment system, which means no more looking for change every morning.
- It prevents money getting lost
- It allows parents to check on the balance for the items they are paying for
- For pupils receiving free meals, this is allocated automatically, so your child will remain anonymous
- One website to pay for all school items
This system is used in several schools across North Lincolnshire and has proved to be very successful. You may already be using it for children at other schools in which case you will not need to set up an account you will just need to add another child.
Once you have set up an account with ParentPay you will be able to set your account preferences and enable email and/or text alerts so you know when there is a new item in your shopping basket or if your lunch money balance needs topping up.
Once your child starts in our school, you will receive a letter letting you know how to logon and set your account up along with an activation code. You will need an email address to enable you to do this.
If you have any question regarding this payment system, please contact the school office.